Recent raves and reviews about Sarah Pratt Photography:
- PAULINE MORGAN – I am a mom of 4 and my 2 middle girls haven’t been getting along lately. .. I finally got around to framing some beautiful pics done of them a couple of years ago by Sarah Pratt … I put them in a frame on their dresser…by dinner time I completely forgot that I had done this. They came down after dinner in matching pj’s and said you didn’t have to do that. .. holding the frame I realized what they were taking about. My 6 year old said “thank you for reminding us how much we love each other” PRICELESS!!!! Left me speechless! Amazing how pictures can do so much!!!
- Erica Cummings – I had booked a mini session with Sarah last summer, but the date was during our vacation. We go to Westport every summer with dear friends from Colorado. We have been doing that even before 2 sets of twins, and 3 more little crazies arrived! Sarah agreed that might be the perfect place! She drove to us and took pictures at the cottage then she drove up to the beach. Pictures of all the kids, she captured moments that otherwise are just a memory. From running in the sand, to my daughters beach hair, jumping from the lifeguard stand, my little guy and his rock, I treasure every one. However, there are those special few that can make me cry. Simply beautiful. Sarah, you went so far beyond the call of duty, thank you is not enough! Our pictures will be treasured by us.
- Lindsay Buzzee – I did a photo shoot with Sarah for my senior pictures, and it was awesome! We went to a field at sunset and took a ton of great pictures incorporating our surroundings. We took pictures by an old gate, an overgrown path, with flowers, and on hay bales. The pictures turned out beautiful and exactly what I wanted!
- Kerri Medeiros – My husband and I booked Sarah for a maternity session and a newborn session. We did both of them at our house and Sarah was great in deciding where the best locations would be for both sessions. She also made sure we always felt comfortable and at ease – which isn’t easy when your subject is 8 months pregnant! We did the newborn session a week after our daughter was born. The pictures came out beautiful and the whole experience was perfect. Sarah was so confident and comfortable with our daughter and helping us to position her to capture the beautiful natural moments between the three of us. Sarah respected our thoughts on what we liked and didn’t like yet added in her own experience, professionalism and love of children and photography to create images that are exactly what I wanted and hoped for! Thanks Sarah for helping to capture these wonderful moments in our family and I look forward to you continuing to do so as Riley grows up!
- Karen – We “won” sarah in a raffle and from the very start she was amazing! Started at a very windy beach then followed us home to continue the shoot in our leaves on the lawn. Patient and imaginative, she has captured so many of our kids’ best moments and birthdays and years of smiles! She’s become part of our family and we ask her to help us with all of our photo needs!
- RACHEL DUNHAM – Sarah is a truly gifted photographer. She has an amazing eye, a creative vision, and a beautiful spirit. Her easy-going approach helps you feel relaxed and confident that she’s capturing the essence of you and your family in every photo. And on top of all that, she is fantastic with children! I am so thankful to have her beautiful work hanging on my walls, and even more grateful that she is capturing moments in our family’s life that we will forever be able to look at and treasure. Although you can’t get those moments back – having photos to remind you of the joy you’ve experienced in each stage of your family’s growth is simply a blessing.
In addition to family photos, Sarah has been a huge help in building the new brand for my business. As a Brand Mentor and Visual Brand Expert, I understand the importance of photography as part of your branding. It helps set the tone of your website, and has a huge impact on how potential clients perceive you. Sarah was able to capture the vision I had for my photos perfectly.
Thank you, Sarah, for beautiful gift you continue to be to me and to my family!
- Jane – Sarah did a beautiful family picture. It was something I have always wanted, and my children gave it to me for my birthday!
Will treasure forever.
- Jeremy – So happy we decided to hire Sarah for our first family photo shoot with our new baby daughter! Sarah was friendly, professional and accommodating and she took some beautiful pictures for us! We will definitely be getting in touch with Sarah every year for family photo shoots as our little girl grows!
- Liz – We’ve had Sarah provide her photography services to our family many times and we are always thrilled with the outcome. She is a true professional and she’s incredibly easy to work with, which is a helpful quality in a family photographer. She always manages to capture great images and she provides effective, efficient and responsive service. Her specialty experience packages are well worth pursuing. She can even assist you with where to place certain size images in your home. She walks you through the entire process from start to finish and we couldn’t be happier with her work.